Become Part of the Chocolati Team
Chocolati is a growing Seattle based confectioner of handmade and artisan chocolates. We have 5 locations in the Seattle area with a factory that produces chocolates and confections for the retail and wholesale market. We currently have 4 cafes in the Seattle area and a growing wholesale and online presence. Our philosophy is enjoy life, make people happy with chocolates, and work together in harmony.
Below are our currently available positions. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
Logistics/Delivery/Order Fulfillment Specialist
- Preparing and packaging product at the Chocolati factory.
- Delivering products and materials to the Chocolati cafes.
- Fulfilling local orders made via the Chocolati website.
- Occasional filling in as a barista in order to give breaks to the cafe employees.
- Assist with product preparation and delivery logistics.
- Act as liaison between the cafe locations and the Chocolati factory.
- A valid Driver's License and 2+ years experience driving.
- Excellent customer service.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as take orders.
- The physical ability to do moderate lifting and carrying.
- The willingness to learn a good deal about chocolate, coffee, and business operations.
Compensation: $17 hr - $19 hr + Tips (Depending on Experience)
Employment type: part-time Interested? Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org